Friday, February 24, 2012

I'M IN LAAAHNDAAAAHN, YEW SLAAHG


Hey! Cheers for popping by and making last weekend at the Belfast Heroes & Legends show so pleasurable. (especially one tiny little Transformers knucklehead called Eoghan. That kid knows his stuff...) This weekend - 25th & 36th of February, I'm at the London Super Comic Convention, lurking by the IDW booth with Editor in Chief Chris Ryall. I'll be a-sketchin' and a-sellin' prints, and also shifting shome original artwork from sundry TF comics, so come and trade go-nowhere badinage and pithy small talk with me.

And check out the Raph I rustled up last weekend! Come and get one!

6 comments:

The Nerd said...

Really enjoyed your talk in W5 Nick and I'm sorry I didn't get back to interview you and Mr Holden. But I will, I promise! I'm interviewing Chris Ryall when he gets back from London too. Hope you're well. Marc (Following the Nerd)

flosoup said...

One little knucklehead walking around with a big smug grin! Thanks again Nick :)

David said...

It is a shame that you don't come state side much for cons.

LastRaven said...

Ack! I so do want some Nick Roche art, but I can't get across the pond from the US. Other than the comics, is there ANY way I can get my hands on some?

taratoot said...

i have 2 really old sketches man, from like 2006 :) signed and dated thanken you nick!

Lightspeed said...

Hi Nick, I just wanted to say that your cover to MTMTE #5 was brilliant. I have to say I haven't seen one quite so genius in a while. :D I wish you were drawing Autocracy, too!